Friday, February 03, 2006

Carr's Ginger Cookie Diet

Folks,

Just a healthy tip: Carr's Ginger Lemon Cookies are a very healthy alternative to vegetables. It has vegetable oil in it and lemon (fruit) flavoring. And it has some other chemicals and genetically modified "food" byproducts. I feel much better after eating seven of them. I would exercise tonight but I don't want to be too far from the box of cookies.

That's how it's going tonight but all the rest of the days I have refrained from sugar and eaten very well. I have exercised three days of the last seven; four if you're counting opening the cookie box as exercise -- which I do.

Weight: Not sure but too much.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Sladed said...

Exercising 3 days is good. What did you do?

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Laz said...

One night I swam 1600 yards and the other two I used the eliptical for twenty minutes and the weight machines and that evil big ball.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home